Government of India (GOI) owned enterprise, RITES Ltd is going to come out with its initial public offering (IPO) from 20 to 22 June 2018.
I am sure investors would be searching for all details about RITES Ltd IPO which will help them to decide whether to invest or not in this IPO.
RITES Ltd Company Profile :
Incorporated in 1974, RITES Ltd. is a Government of India Enterprise, under the aegis of Indian Railways. It is a multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure, and related technologies.
Company have developed expertise in:
- Design, engineering and consultancy services in transport infrastructure sector with a focus on railways, urban transport, roads and highways, ports, inland waterways, airports, and ropeways;
- Leasing, export, maintenance, and rehabilitation of locomotives and rolling stock;
- Undertaking turnkey projects on engineering, procurement and construction basis for the railway line, track doubling, 3rd line, railway electrification, up gradation works for railway transport systems and workshops, railway stations, and construction of institutional/ residential/ commercial buildings, both with or without equity participation; and
- Wagon manufacturing, renewable energy generation and power procurement for Indian Railways through collaborations by way of joint venture arrangements, subsidiaries or consortium arrangements.
In India, the clients include various central and state government ministries, departments, instrumentalities as well as local government bodies and public sector undertakings. These include Indian Railways, NTPC, Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited, High Speed Rail Corporation of India Limited, Public Works Department, DMRC, Steel Authority of India Limited, Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited, Bharat Coking Coal Limited, Metro Link Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad (MEGA) Company Limited, Indian Port Rail Corporation Limited, Airports Authority of India, among others. The company also engages with various large private sector corporations including L&T Metro Rail (Hyderabad) Limited, Kanti Bijlee Utpadan Nigam Limited (KBUNL), Cimmco Limited, Titagrah Wagons Limited, Snowmex Engineers Limited, Unity Infraprojects Limited, Rajdeep Buildcon Private Limited, Mahalsa Constructions Private Limited, Marymatha Constructions Limited, AFCON Infrastructure Limited, INCAP, ARK Services, MNEC Consultants Private Limited, Indian Geotechnical Services Limited, Geokno India Private Limited and NATRIP Implementation Society among others.
RITES Ltd Promoters:
The Promoter of the company is the President of India acting through the MoR. The Promoter currently holds, directly and indirectly (through his nominees), 100% of the pre-Offer paid-up Equity Share capital of the Company.
Buy Investment Related Books in English, Hindi, Gujarati & Marathi Online !
RITES Ltd IPO IPO Detail :
Issue Open: Jun 20, 2018 – Jun 22, 2018
Issue Type: Book Built Issue IPO
Issue Size: 25,200,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 466.20 Cr
Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
Issue Price: Rs 180 – Rs 185 Per Equity Share
Market Lot: 80 Shares
Minimum Order Quantity: 80 Shares
Listing At: BSE, NSE
Important Dates of RITES Ltd IPO :
Bid/Offer Opens On: June 20, 2018
Bid/Offer Closes On: June 22, 2018
Finalisation of Basis of Allotment: On or about June 28, 2018
Initiation of refunds: On or about June 29, 2018
Credit of Equity Shares to demat accounts: On or about June 29, 2018
Commencement of trading of the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges: On or about July 2, 2018
IPO Issue Allocation :
- Qualified institutional buyers (QIBs) – 50% of the offer.
- Non-institutional bidders – 15% of the offer.
- Retail individual bidders – 35% of the offer.
RITES Ltd IPO Subscription Details :
|Category||Shares offered||Subscription (no. of times)|
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
Download Red Herring Prospectus of RITES Ltd IPO :
Grey Market Premium (GMP) of RITES Ltd :
Currently the Grey Market Premium of RITES Ltd is around 35 – 40 Rs. per share which if happens in reality on listing day can translate into approx listing gain of 15 – 20%.
Company Contact Information :
Laxmi Nagar, Delhi – 110 092
Phone: +91 11 22024610
Fax: +91 11 22024660
RITES Ltd IPO Registrar :
Link Intime India Private Ltd,
C-13 Pannalal Silk Mills Compound,
LBS Marg, Bhandup West, Mumbai 400078
RITES Ltd IPO Lead Manager(s) :
1. Elara Capital (India) Private
2. IDBI Capital Market Services Limited
3. IDFC Bank Limited
4. SBI Capital Markets Limited
RITES Ltd IPO Allotment Status :
You would be able to check the allotment status i.e., whether you have got the shares of RITES Ltd or not by vising the website of Registrar of the Issue which in this case is LinkIntime.
Check RITES India IPO Allotment Status @ Check RITES Ltd IPO Allotment Online