Parent’s day is celebrated on fourth Saturday of July every year in many countries to shower our unconditional love to our parents. Their debt can’t be paid back. Yet the children celebrate Parents’ Day every year to honor their mom-dad for their care.
In 2012 Parents Day will be celebrated on 22nd July 2012.
Please find below Parents Day Quotes, Quotations, Sayings and Thoughts :
A parent’s love is whole no matter how many times divided.
~Parents Day Quote by Robert Brault
“By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.”
– Parents Day Saying by Charles Wadsworth
“Children learn to smile from their parents.”
– Parents Day Quotation by Shinichi Suzuki
“To maintain a joyful family requires much from both the parents and the children. Each member of the family has to become, in a special way, the servant of the others.”
– Parents Day Thought by Pope John Paul II
“The best inheritance a parent can give his children is a few minutes of his time each day.”
– Parents Day Quote by Orlando A. Battista
“We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves.”
– Parents Day Saying by Henry Ward Beecher
“Where parents do too much for their children, the children will not do much for themselves.”
– Parents Day Quote by Elbert Hubbard
“There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child.”
– Parents Day Quote by Henry Ward Beecher
“Your children need your presence more than your presents.”
– Parents Day Quotation by Jesse Jackson
“One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad.”
– Parents Day Quote by Jim DeMint