4th Of July Fireworks Photos 2012: 4th of July Wednesday United States of America celebrated its 236th Independence Day which is also known as the Fourth of July, is a federal holiday in US commemorating the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on 4th July 1776, declaring independence from the Kingdom of Great Britain.
The sky, the sea and the complete surroundings were set ablaze as Americans celebrated Independence Day this 4th July by setting off lots of firecrackers.
Check out the photos below of some of the best 4th of July fireworks 2012 displays from around United States
1. New York : The Empire State Building, illuminated with red, white and blue lights, is seen from the Queens borough of New York, backlit by fireworks lighting up the sky over the Hudson River, during the Macy’s Fourth of July fireworks show 4th July 2012 Wednesday.
2. Philadelphia : Fireworks explode over the Philadelphia Museum of Art during an Independence Day celebration, 4th July 2012 Wednesday.
3. Washington : Fireworks light the sky over the U.S. Capitol, left, Washington Monument and Lincoln Memorial on 4th July 2012 Wednesday, as seen from Arlington, Va.
4. Hudson River (New York) : Fireworks light up the sky during the annual Macy’s Fourth of July fireworks display over the Hudson River as seen from New York, 4th July 2012 Wednesday.
5. East Rutherford : A United States flag waves next to carnival rides as fireworks burst in the air during the Fourth of July Independence Day show at State Fair Meadowlands, 3rd July 2012 Tuesday.