Colleges affiliated to Delhi University (DU) have prepared their first cut-off lists for lots of students aspiring to get admission in the countryâ€™s prestigious university.
Today, June 25, all the colleges were expected to hand over their copy of the cut-off lists to Delhi University administration after which first cut-off list will be released on Tuesday (June 26).
As per media reports, most of the colleges of North Campus have prepared their cut-off list in between 96 to 99 percent of commerce stream.
This year students aspiring to join the Delhi University Colleges will be spared off 100% cut-off, thanks to the brouhaha created last year over the 100% cut-off for B.Com (Hons) for Science students, but the overall cut-offs across streams are set to go up, atleast by 2 – 3 percent.
Last year, in its first cut-off list, Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) fixed the cut-off for its B.Com (Honours) course at 100 per cent for non-commerce aspirants.
Students can access the list at mid-night on DU’s official website http://www.du.ac.in/
Some of the Best Colleges located in Delhi affiliated to DU :
1. Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) â€“ www.srcc.edu
2. Hansraj College â€“ www.hansrajcollege.com
3. Jesus & Mary College â€“ www.jmc.ac.in
4. Hindu College â€“ www.hinducollege.org
5. St. Stephenâ€™s College â€“ www.ststephens.edu
6. Ramjas College â€“ www.ramjascollege.edu
7. Kirori Mal College â€“ www.kmcollege.ac.in
8. Daulat Ram College â€“ www.daulatramcollege.in
9. Kamala Nehru College for Women â€“ www.kamalanehrucollege.org
10. Miranda House â€“ www.mirandahouse.ac.in
Merit List / Cut Off List of these colleges will also be available on websites of these respective colleges.