Tanzania is a large country in Eastern Africa within the African Great Lakes region. Dodoma is the national capital of Tanzania.
Athletes from Tanzania will compete in the 2018 Commonwealth Games which is scheduled to take place in the Gold Coast, Australia from 4 to 15 April 2018.
Tanzania has been taking part in the Commonwealth Games since 1966 Commonwealth Games and so far have participated in 11 commonwealth games.
So far Tanzania has managed to win 6 Gold, 6 Silver and 9 Bronze medals in Commonwealth games.
I am sure people of Tanzania would be eager to know about Athletes / Participants taking part in 2018 Commonwealth Games.
Tanzania Athletes Participating in 2018 Commonwealth Games :
19 athletes from Tanzania will take part in 4 sports events at 2018 Commonwealth Games.
Track & road events
- Ali Khamis Gulam – 100 m, 200 m
- Emanuel Giniki Gisamoda – 5000 m, 10000 m
- Stephano Huche Gwandu, Saidi Juma Makula, Augustino Sulle – Marathon
- Anthony Mwanga – Long jump, Triple jump
Track & road events
- Failuna Matanga – 5000 m, 10000 m
- Sara Ramadhani Makera, Magdalena Shauri – Marathon
- Ezra Mwanjwango – 56 kg
- Kassim Mbundwike – 69 kg
- Selemani Kidunda – 75 kg
- Haruna Mhando – 91 kg
- Hilal Hilal – Men’s 50 m freestyle, Men’s 50 m butterfly
- Sonia Tumiotto – Women’s 100 m freestyle, Women’s 200 m freestyle
Table Tennis –
- Masoud Mtalaso – Men’s singles
- Amoni Tumaini – Men’s singles
- Neema Mwaisyula – Women’s singles
- Fathiya Pazi – Women’s singles
- Masoud Mtalaso, Amoni Tumaini – Men’s doubles
- Neema Mwaisyula, Fathiya Pazi – Women’s doubles
- Neema Mwaisyula, Amoni Tumaini, Fathiya Pazi, Masoud Mtalaso – Mixed doubles
Live Broadcast, Live Streaming of 2018 Commonwealth Games in Tanzania :
In Tanzania, Live Streaming of Commonwealth Games 2018 will be available on gc2018.com while Live Broadcast of the Event in Tanzania will most likely be available on DirecTV, CBU, CWC, ESPN, etc. TV Channels.