FYJC Mumbai 11th Standard Online Admissions on fyjc.org.in/mumbai
11th Standard Online Admission, Mumbai Region – Year 2016 – 17
The results of SSC Class 10th Board Exams for the Maharashtra state are out.
After the results will be declared the admission process for admission into first year in junion colleges.
Now the admission process for FYJC has been made online from last few years, which makes the FYJC admission process entirely transparent, time-saving & economical and parents and students dont need o run from one college to another college for purpose of admission. A maximum of 150 colleges can be opted through one form.
For More Details visit – http://fyjc.org.in/mumbai
Studennts and Parents can visit FYJC Mumbai website fyjc.org.in/mumbai for information about online admissions to first year junior college in Mumbai, download trial application form, important dates including start date of online submission of application form and declaration of merit list.
Details about FYJC Mumbai Online Admission Process :
- The online admission process for FYJC classes is applicable to all the recognized junior colleges in MMR, and their participation in this process is compulsory.
- Students, who have passed SSC or equivalent examination from any recognized board, seeking admissions to FYJC classes in any of the junior colleges in MMR, must participate in the online admission process.
- Admissions to Arts, Science, and Commerce junior colleges (General and Bifocal) shall be done online. However, following admissions shall not be done online.
- Admissions to HSC vocational (MCVC), Home Science, Management quota, Minority quota, & In-house quota shall be done by the Principals of the respective Junior Colleges.
- Admissions to Technical Junior Colleges shall be done by the Principals of the respective Technical Junior Colleges.
- Admissions to Night Junior Colleges shall be done by the Principals of the respective Night Junior Colleges
- Online admissions shall be done as per the rules under the constitutional and special reservationpolicy in force.
- Seats in junior colleges are allocated as per the merit and order of preferences of the applicants; however, choice of optional subjects/optional languages in a junior college is subject to availability of seats for that optional subjects/optional languages in that junior college.
Processing fee of Rs. 150/ (Rs. One Hundred and Fifty only) – including cost of this booklet – shall be collected from the student participating in the online admission process.
To View FYJC Mumbai Online Application Process Visit :
To View FYJC Mumbai Online Option Form & Admission Process Visit :
DETAILS FOR 2016 – 2017 SESSION WILL BE UPDATED SOON